- Family discount: From the third child we grant a family discount of 10% on the 5-day courses (Piccolo, Snowgarden, group ski lessons, group snowboard lessons). Please show ID.
- Insurance is the responsibility of the participants. The Sörenberg Ski and Snowboard School is not liable for accidents during lessons, tours, examinations and competitions.
- Booked courses such as private and group lessons or special courses are always binding. Verbal/telephone agreements and online or e-mail registrations are considered firm reservations.
- Please make your reservations early so that we can fulfill your wishes.
- Once you have registered, we will send you a booking confirmation. You will also receive an information newsletter one week before the course starts
- Group lessons are held with the declared minimum number of participants. If this group size is not reached, groups of a similar size will be combined or the lesson time will be shortened.
- Sörenberg Ski and Snowboard School tickets are personal and non-transferable.
- In principle, we teach in all weather conditions. No refunds will be made if lessons are canceled due to force majeure such as storms, avalanche danger, mountain railroad breakdown, etc.
- We ask you to address any complaints regarding lessons directly to the teachers or the school management