- Family discount: From the third child we grant a family discount of 10% on the 5-day courses (Piccolo, Snowgarden, group lessons ski, group lessons snowboard). Please show your ID.
- Insurance is the responsibility of the participants. The Sörenberg Ski and Snowboard School is not liable for accidents during lessons, tours, exams and competitions.
- Booked courses such as private and group lessons or special courses are always considered binding. Verbal/telephone agreements as well as registrations online or by mail are considered firm reservations.
- Please make your reservations early so that we can fulfill your wishes.
- After registration we will send you a reservation confirmation. You will also receive an information newsletter one week before the course starts.
- Group lessons are held from the declared minimum number of participants. If this group size is not reached, groups of similar strength will be combined or the lesson time will be shortened.
- The tickets of the Ski and Snowboard School Sörenberg are personal and non-transferable.
- In principle, we teach in all weather conditions. In case of cancellation of lessons due to force majeure such as storm, avalanche danger, failure of mountain railroads, etc., no refund will be made.
- We kindly ask you to address any complaints regarding lessons directly to the teachers or to the school management.