Covid 19 protection concept
"Together safely through the winter!"
The health of our small and large guests and employees has top priority! The safety measures are based on the specifications of the FOPH and the current protective measures of the mountain railroads and are updated as necessary and adapted to the respective situation.
What do we do?
- We dispense with the greeting with a handshake.
- Employees are continuously informed about the current protective measures.
- Employees with Covid 19 disease symptoms do not show up for work.
- Our guests are clearly pointed out to the protective measures.
- We offer a 24-hour cancellation guarantee.
What can you do?
- Please observe the distance and behavior rules of the BAG.
- For your own protection, we recommend that you keep the minimum distance of 1.5 meters whenever possible and wear a mouth and nose protection in closed rooms.
- Keep yourself informed about the current protective measures of the mountain railroads and the catering establishments and follow them.
- Book and pay for your ski lessons online and avoid waiting times.
- Book the desired courses in time. The number of places is limited.
- The ski tickets can also be purchased online.
- Pay contactless when possible.
- If you touch any brochures / flyers, please take them right away.
- There may be waiting times, please be flexible.
- In case of symptoms of illness, inform the Swiss Ski and Snowboard School Sörenberg as soon as possible and stay at home.
Information on the protection concept
Distance and hygiene measures
- It is recommended to keep the distance of 1.5 meters whenever possible.
- It is recommended to wear a mouth and nose protection in closed rooms.
- It is recommended to disinfect hands when entering and leaving our premises.
- All outlets are equipped with glass protection.
Ski school offer
- The ski school can change the starting times and the meeting point of individual group courses and adapt them flexibly to the respective situation. This will be announced to the participants in time. The number of participants is limited for highly frequented offers.
- Tea breaks are held in groups and staggered.
- In order to contain the crowds and allow for sufficient spacing, classes are distributed to various assembly areas throughout the ski area.
- Your data will be used for contact tracing.
Guests with symptoms of illness
- Guests with symptoms of illness cannot participate in the ski school program.
- If children are found to have symptoms of illness, they will be isolated immediately and must be picked up.
- Our entire range of courses can be booked online. We recommend making use of this option.